WHY COLD FUSION CHALETS???
SINGLES SKI & SNOWBOARD HOLIDAYS IN CHAMONIX, LES CONTAMINES & MORZINE
So you have found yourself doing your own thing when it comes to this year’s holiday.
If you are looking for a holiday where you will be recognised as an individual but would like the company of a group of fun, like-minded people, please allow us to introduce ourselves and tell you a bit more about what we do best.
At Cold Fusion, we have tried to create holidays for individual travellers which provide just that bit more to write home about than other tour operators.
With our wealth of experience in this industry, we pride ourselves on providing great times and great company – an overall memorable experience with people who we hope will become friends for years to come.
On a Cold Fusion holiday, our chalet becomes your home, our staff members become your family and your fellow travellers become your friends.
It is this relaxed, intimate chalet environment, the friendly staff and the unstructured nature of your holiday which begin to describe the Cold Fusion experience.
Our chalet really will become your home away from home and we find the informal surroundings of the chalet – where you can eat your breakfast in your pyjamas and wear your slippers to dinner – is conducive to being able to be yourself, an individual, and the ultimate reason you have decided to experience the Cold Fusion concept.
Entering our 13th successful season, we have learnt the importance of ‘me-time’, and whilst you are skiing and socialising as a group, we never forget that you are an individual and respect that fact. And so, if you would rather take a stroll alone one afternoon instead of heading to Apres-Ski with the other guests from the chalet, please feel free! Our holidays are about doing exactly what YOU want.
For us, our aim is not to bombard our guests with a huge range of resorts and accommodation, but to focus on the service we provide in the resorts known personally to us and the people we provide it to.
We see our guests as friends and treat them as such and the fact that we have been welcoming repeat guests nearly every week during the past few seasons goes to show that we are doing something right!
Interaction is the key to the Cold Fusion experience
Whether you are a skier or a snowboarder and whatever your level, your days will be spent on the slopes with friends from the chalet.
Our team will be happy to organise equipment hire, lift passes and lessons prior to your first day on the slopes to ensure an easy and prompt start to your holiday. To facilitate further your days on the slopes, our team will provide daily shuttles to and from the slopes so you avoid queuing for the bus and know that you can maximise your time spent enjoying the winter sport of your choice.
If you fancy doing something different, we will organise the activity of your choice from cross-country skiing to heli-boarding, to husky riding!
Individual Approach to Mealtimes
Your days on the slopes will follow a hearty breakfast; Continental breakfast is offered everyday and a full cooked breakfast is offered every day except Chef’s day-off.
The evening meal is the real highlight of the day for all of you socialites. It provides the opportunity for everyone to come together and really get to know each other as the group dines together in the chalet. See our example menu plan for the week.
Good conversation and the exchange of stories of the day’s events on the slopes will be enjoyed over a delicious three-course meal prepared by our Chef. This will be accompanied by free-flowing wine and followed by coffee and mints.
The rest of the evening is up to you; whether you choose to participate in an activity organised by our team, relax in your chalet chatting to new friends in front of a real log fire, or dance and drink the night away in Chamonix or Morzine’s lively and buzzing town centres.
Whatever you decide to do, our team will provide transport between the chalet and into town should you choose to go, and organise for you to get home safely at the end of the evening.
OFFERING THE BEST SINGLES SKI & SNOWBOARDING HOLIDAYS…
- Leader of the singles ski holiday industry since 2005
- World-famous singles ski resorts of Chamonix Mont Blanc & Les Contamines – Evasion ski area
- Choose between a large group of 29 solo skiers in CHAMONIX, 12 single skiers / snowboarders in LES CONTAMINES or 10 guests in MORZINE
- Choice of 4 traditional, contemporary & luxury ski chalets for solo travellers with unbeatable locations and proximity to ski lifts.
- Dynamic Cold Fusion team with qualified chefs, chalet hosts, drivers and ski hosts to cater for the needs of our single skiers and snowboarders
- Season long availability – our solo skiers can book anytime between December and May
- All ski chalets are exclusive to Cold Fusion with hot tubs
- We welcome all abilities of singles skiers and solo snowboarders
- No single supplement
- At Cold Fusion, we offer a family and child- free environment in all of our ski chalets. We guarantee you will be with other single skiers and solo snowboarders on all weeks throughout the winter season, offering a social winter holiday with like-minded single travellers.
- Our singles ski chalets benefit from short airport transfer times, with both Chamonix & Les Contamines being just over 1 hour from Geneva airport.
- Return airport transfers are included in the Cold Fusion holiday package and so the only thing left for our independent travellers to organise are their flights.