SHARE A MEMORABLE MOUNTAIN WEEK WITH THE LITTLE ONES.
An adrenalin-packed week where single parents and their children can experience some of the best outdoor activities on offer in the mountains!
If you’re looking for an action-packed holiday where you can spend some quality time with your child enjoying the great outdoors together, our Single Parent Multi-Activity Holiday is for you!
Staying in our beautiful Chalet Arberons in Chamonix, you and your child will discover the thrills of rock climbing, mountain biking, a high rope adventure park and rafting.
The activities will be led by a professional mountain guide in small groups exclusive to our Cold Fusion single parents and their children. Your days will start with a delicious energy-boosting breakfast served by our friendly Cold Fusion chalet team before being whisked away in our private minibus to meet your guide. After an adrenaline-packed morning enjoying a new and exciting activity, packed lunches will be provided and then the afternoon is free to do as you please.
Whether you choose to relax in the jacuzzi or sauna in the chalet or go for a hike in the majestic mountains on the doorstep of the chalet, you can do so in the company of people just like you. On 6 nights of the week, our in-house chef will be sure to wow you with a delicious 3 course evening meal with quality bottled wine.
We can also offer an earlier sitting for the children. We understand that happy children make happy parents and so we aim to make mealtimes fun and interesting for our families with a ‘make your own pizza’ night, barbecues and a movie-themed night with popcorn all featuring on the weekly menu plan.
Not forgetting that you are on an activity holiday, all dishes will be packed with nutrition and bursting with flavor! Our professional chef can cater for any dietary requirements and allergies if needed. Our single parent families love the ‘home from home’ environment in the chalet and can really relax and be themselves in the company of like-minded people. The children will love the snug on the mezzanine with board games, DVD player and games console as well as the pool table on the ground floor. Adults will love the indoor spa room with jacuzzi and sauna and the outdoor hot tub is always a favorite to be enjoyed with a glass of bubbles!
The unbeatable location of the chalet really sets this holiday apart with the ski lift only a stone’s throw from the chalet allowing fast and easy access to scenic mountain hiking trails and breathtaking views. The neighboring town of Argentiere is only a 5-minute walk away where you can find numerous shops, bars and restaurants and essentials such as an ATM and a pharmacy.
You Might Like to Know…
Sunday – Arrival Day
You will be met at the airport and brought to the chalet in Chamonix to meet the other single parent families who you will be spending the week with – there will be cake available (for hungry tummies) along with tea and coffee. Enjoy a welcome drink and canapes as we explain how the week will run and answer any questions, before enjoying a delicious 3 course evening meal prepared by our in-house professional chef.
Monday (morning) – Rock-Climbing Discovery
During this introduction session, you and your child will master the basics of climbing in breathtaking surroundings with a local climbing professional.
Tuesday (morning) – Mountain Biking
(electric bikes at a supplement)
Explore the Chamonix valley on 2 wheels with a local professional mountain bike guide – one of the most exhilarating ways to explore the mountains!
Wednesday – Daytrip to the Biggest Lake in the Mont Blanc Valley
Optional complimentary trip to Passy lake with sandy beach and supervised swimming area for a swim and relax. A packed lunch will be provided for you and your child. Other water-based activities are available at the lake for an additional charge.
Thursday (morning) – High Ropes Adventure Park
Under the supervision of a guide, you and your child will enjoy the greatest tree adventure park in the Chamonix valley, at the foot of Mont-Blanc! Over 3 hours of thrills and laughter for the entire family!
Friday (morning) – Rafting
Let yourself be carried down the river by the glacial waters of Chamonix! An unforgettable and exhilarating experience not to be missed! The professional raft guides are fully qualified to make sure you have a fantastic experience.
Saturday – Free Day
A day for you to do exactly as you wish! Why not visit the local market, relax in the newly built QC Terme spa (we can arrange childcare if you would like to pamper yourself for a couple of hours!) or discover another activity such as parapenting, we can help you arrange it all.
Sunday – Departure Day
Time to say goodbye to your new-found friends and head back to the airport on a pre-arranged airport transfer.
*Price includes all activities and equipment, chalet accommodation, breakfast, packed lunch, afternoon tea and a 3 course evening meal with wine/beer and soft-drinks. Return airport transfers from Geneva airport are also included in the holiday package.
- Half a day Rock Climbing with professional instructor and all safety equipment
- Half a day Mountain biking with a professional mountain bike guide
- High rope adventure park with all safety equipment
- White water rafting day with all safety equipment
- Trip to Lake Passy for a day swimming and water activities
Included in your catered chalet holiday with Cold Fusion Chalets:
- Transfers to and from Geneva airport with guaranteed flexibility to match your flight times allowing you to fly from your local airport at a time that suits you.
- Bubbles / soft drinks and canapés upon arrival at the chalet
- Chalet accommodation for 7 nights
- Three course gourmet evening meal six nights of your stay – including special menus for children and those with dietary needs, prepared by an experienced chef
- Excellent quality complimentary French and Italian wine (selection of red, white and rose wines), beer & soft drinks with all evening meals.
- Full breakfast every morning: hot and cold option including eggs, bacon, fresh bread, pastries, fruit platter and a choice of cereals
- Afternoon tea – home baked cakes, fresh bread and jams with tea and coffee
- Tea, coffee and other hot drinks available at all times
- Chalet Host to organise lift passes, equipment hire, lessons, evening entertainment, etc
- Private transport to all activities
Use of all chalet facilities:
- Hot tub
- Television with UK satellite channels & DVD player
- Selection of DVDs, Playstation / Wii games, board games, books
- Internet access – WIFI and hard-wired with large iMac for guest use
- Docking station for iPods and MP3 players
- Secure ski and board store
- Complimentary toiletries in every bathroom
- Bathrobes, Slippers and Hairdryers
- Linen, towels (changed mid-week)
- All local taxes (Includes free public transport)
What’s not included in the price?
Flights – We recommend trying the following website to search for flights: http://www.skyscanner.net
Insurance – We recommend purchasing insurance through MPI brokers – Click here for a quote
- Sleeps up to 14 Cold Fusion guests
- 4 twin en-suite bedrooms
- 1 deluxe double bedrooms
- 1 Large Mezzanine bedroom
- 100 meters from ski lift
- Large lounge/relaxation areas
- Large dining area
- Balcony and terrace facing Mont Blanc
- Open-plan kitchen
- Under-floor heating
- Bar & Games room with pool table
- Fitness room with sauna, treadmill & rowing machine
- Television with film library
- iMac computer for guest use with 24hr Internet access and Wifi connection
- Proximity to Argentiere
- 2 x Outdoor hot tubs
- Private minibus & driver
- Private parking
ONE STEP CLOSER TO YOUR MOUNTAIN HOLIDAY
Send Us Your Booking Request
Fill out the form to send us your booking request and one of the team will get back to you shortly. If you have any questions or would like to speak to us in person you can reach us on the following numbers.
Call Nicky: +33 (0)6 43 75 12 34 or Steve: +33 (0)6 70 56 06 76.