QUICK SKI & SNOWBOARD GETAWAYS…
SHORT SKI BREAKS FOR SINGLES
Cold Fusion now offer short duration ski and snowboard breaks for those with limited time on their hands.
You can choose from either:
4-night break from Sunday to Thursday or a 3-night break from Thursday to Sunday on selected dates during the season.
With such a short transfer time from Geneva airport (just over 1 hour) and an in-house team in the chalet to organise your lift pass and equipment hire for you prior to your arrival, your time on the slopes is maximised meaning that you can really make the most out of these few days in the mountains.
Return airport transfers from Geneva airport in Switzerland are included in the holiday price and our flexible time slots allow you to land early to ski on the day or arrival and depart late allowing skiing on your departure day (please see here for more details about our airport transfers).
4 night breaks Sunday – Thursday include 4 breakfasts & 3 evening meals. (Wednesday chefs night off)
3 night breaks Thursday – Sunday include 3 breakfasts & 2 evening meals. (Friday chefs night off)
You Might Like to Know…
What’s included in your holiday price?
Included in your catered ski chalet holiday with Cold Fusion Chalets is:
- Transfers to and from Geneva airport with guaranteed flexibility to match your flight times allowing you to fly from your local airport at a time that suits you. Details
- Champagne and canapés upon arrival at the chalet
- Chalet accommodation for 3 or 4 nights
- Three course gourmet evening meal 3 nights of your stay – including special menus for those with dietary needs, prepared by an experienced chef
- Excellent quality complimentary French and Italian wine (selection of red, white and rose wines), beer & soft drinks with all evening meals.
- Full breakfast every morning: hot and cold option including eggs, bacon, fresh bread, pastries, fruit platter and a choice of cereals
- Afternoon tea – home baked cakes, fresh bread and jams with tea and coffee
- Tea, coffee and other hot drinks available at all times
- Chalet Host to organise lift passes, equipment hire, lessons, evening entertainment, etc
- Private transport to ski lifts: Morning and afternoon pick ups.
- Transport into town in the evenings in private minibuses (return transport is subject to availability and charged locally)
Use of all chalet facilities:
- Hot tub
- Television with UK satellite channels & DVD player
- Selection of DVDs, Playstation / Wii games, board games, books
- Internet access – WIFI and hard-wired with large iMac for guest use
- Docking station for iPods and MP3 players
- Secure ski and board store
- Help with the ski maps to show you the best runs and also where the best restaurants are located!
- Complimentary toiletries in every bathroom
- Bathrobes, Slippers and Hairdryers
- Linen, towels (changed mid-week)
- All local taxes (Includes free public transport)
What’s not included in the price?
- Flights – We recommend trying the following website to search for flights: http://www.skyscanner.net
- Insurance – We recommend purchasing insurance through MPI brokers – Click here for a quote
- Ski pass – These can all be pre-ordered when filling out the booking form and will be waiting for collection upon arrival in resort.
- Ski Hire – We work with only the very best ski hire shops in all resorts. Your ski hire can be pre-booked on our online booking form and ready for collection upon arrival in resort.
- Lessons – We can arrange private or group lessons for all abilities. We recommend pre-booking lessons for peak weeks i.e. Christmas, New Year, School holidays, etc.
- Professional ski-guiding – We can arrange instructors and mountain guides for off-piste skiing and heli-skiing in all resorts.
- Honesty bar – paid locally in resort
- Private massage and physiotherapy – booked and paid locally in resort
- We can also arrange any winter activity from a helicopter ride over Mount Blanc, parapenting, huski dog sledging, ice climbing to a snowshoe picnic……all these activities can be booked in resort and paid locally.
- Waterproof ski jacket
- Waterproof ski trousers
- Ski gloves or mittens
- Ski socks (comfortable feet are essential when skiing and so it is worth investing in a few good pairs of socks)
- Thermal base layers (it is advisable to layer your clothing when skiing so that you can remove layers if you become too hot and replace them when needed)
- Light fleeces/jumpers (to layer over a base layer and under your ski jacket) – thick jumpers can be bulky and restrict movement when worn under a ski jacket
- Warm hat (we recommend wearing a helmet when skiing, but this can be hired in resort)
- Goggles and good quality sunglasses (the sun is extremely powerful in the mountains and the reflection off the snow can be very strong on the eyes)
- Sunscreen/block for the face and neck
- Winter insurance – it is essential that your travel insurance covers you for winter sports as medical services are not cheap
It is possible to hire ski clothing from many UK outlets and this may be a cheaper option than buying all items before the holiday – please feel free to call us with any questions you may have about what to bring with you or indeed any aspect of the trip.
*Please note that our Learn to Ski Weeks are for complete ski novices and if you are not a complete beginner (perhaps you have skied many years ago) then this package is not for you*
For more information please contact us on 0033 670 560 676 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sleeps up to 14 Cold Fusion guests
- 5 twin bedrooms & 2 deluxe single bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Ski In / Ski Out
- Large lounge/relaxation areas
- Large dining area
- Balcony and terrace facing Mont Blanc
- Open-plan kitchen
- Under-floor heating
- Television with film library
- iMac computer for guest use with 24hr Internet access and Wifi connection
- Proximity to Argentiere
- Outdoor hot tub
- Indoor spa room with jacuzzi and sauna
- Pool table
- Private minibus & driver
- Private parking
ONE STEP CLOSER TO YOUR MOUNTAIN HOLIDAY
Send Us Your Booking Request
COURSE: SINGLES SHORT SKI BREAKS
DATES: Sunday – Thursday or Thursday – Sunday
RESORTS: CHAMONIX & MORZINE
CHALET: CHALET ARBERONS & CHALET EAGLE
PRICE: from £499 Per Person
Fill out the form to send us your booking request and one of the team will get back to you shortly. If you have any questions or would like to speak to us in person you can reach us on the following numbers.
Call Nicky: +33 (0)6 43 75 12 34 or Steve: +33 (0)6 70 56 06 76.