BE THE FIRST ON THE SLOPES THIS WINTER!
EARLY SEASON SKIING
Worried about early season snow this year? Well this year let us worry about finding the best conditions for you and join us on our December Ski Safari Week.
In Chamonix, we are blessed to be on the border of Italy and Switzerland and so we can simply hit the road and chase the snow wherever it falls!
Our snow-loving team will be on hand to check webcams, snow reports and lift opening status on a daily basis and keep you up to date with the best snow conditions in neighbouring resorts to Chamonix. We will pick the best resort each day and take you there in our private minibuses. The only thing you will have to think about is remembering your passport!
Resorts we can visit include:
Saint Gervais, Megeve and Les Contamines (France)
La Thuile (Italy)
Our team will be with you all day to offer resort orientation, advice on where to ski and of course, great company!
We will hit the road in our private minibuses after enjoying a full cooked (or continental) breakfast served by your chef in the chalet.
Your talented chef will then prepare a delicious 3 course meal from our new menu every evening for when you return to the chalet to be enjoyed with wine we have carefully selected for this winter season.
This really is a memorable trip to be part of – where else can you ski in a different country every day?!
Places are limited and so if you fancy escaping the pre-Christmas madness and experiencing an exciting ski itinerary with some early season powder, get in touch today!
For more details and pricing please contact us on 0033 670 560 676 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You Might Like to Know…
Fully Catered Luxury Singles Ski Chalets:
- Transfers to and from Geneva Airport guaranteed flexibility to match your flight times – Details
- Champagne Reception upon arrival
- Breakfast – hot and cold option including eggs, bacon, fresh bread, pastries, fruit platter and a choice of cereals
- Afternoon tea – home baked cakes, fresh bread and jams with tea and coffee
- Three course evening meal with unlimited wine prepared by experienced chefs to accommodate all tastes and dietary requirements (5 nights) – Example Menu Plan
- Hot drinks and fresh fruit available at all times
- Transfers to and from ski slopes in private minibuses
- Transport into town in the evenings in private minibuses (return transport is subject to availability and charged locally)
- Chalet Host to organise lift passes, equipment hire, lessons, evening entertainment, etc
- Chalet accessories including: Satellite television, DVD player and film library, Wii console and games, I pod docking station, board games and books
- Guest computer with unlimited Internet access and free WIFI
- Linen and Towels (mid-week towel change)
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Bathrobes, Slippers and Hairdryers
- Waterproof ski jacket
- Waterproof ski trousers
- Ski gloves or mittens
- Ski socks (comfortable feet are essential when skiing and so it is worth investing in a few good pairs of socks)
- Thermal base layers (it is advisable to layer your clothing when skiing so that you can remove layers if you become too hot and replace them when needed)
- Light fleeces/jumpers (to layer over a base layer and under your ski jacket) – thick jumpers can be bulky and restrict movement when worn under a ski jacket
- Warm hat (we recommend wearing a helmet when skiing, but this can be hired in resort)
- Goggles and good quality sunglasses (the sun is extremely powerful in the mountains and the reflection off the snow can be very strong on the eyes)
- Sunscreen/block for the face and neck
- Winter insurance – it is essential that your travel insurance covers you for winter sports
For more information please contact us on 0033 670 560 676 or via e-mail: email@example.com
ONE STEP CLOSER TO YOUR MOUNTAIN HOLIDAY
Send Us Your Booking Request
SKI SAFARI WEEK
DATE: 11TH – 18TH DEC 2022
RESORT: CHAMONIX & MANY MORE
ACCOMMODATION: CHALET CHALUPA & HOTEL LA FOLIE DOUCE
PRICES: from only £849 per person
Fill out the form to send us your booking request and one of the team will get back to you shortly. If you have any questions or would like to speak to us in person you can reach us on the following numbers.
Call Nicky: +33 (0)6 43 75 12 34 or Steve: +33 (0)6 70 56 06 76.