EXPERIENCE THE VERY BEST OFF-PISTE SKI ROUTES IN CHAMONIX MONT BLANC INCLUDING THE FAMOUS VALLEE BLANCHE GLACIER DECENT…
Experience the very best off-piste ski routes in Chamonix Mont Blanc including the famous Vallee Blanche glacier decent…
Discover the very best off-piste terrain the Chamonix Valley has to offer! Led by our experienced instructor & guide, you will experience some of the greatest skiing & boarding in Europe!
Perfect for good off-piste skiers and boarders with a spirit of adventure and discovery who are looking to be shown the very best of the Mont Blanc Valley.
We have partnered with various ski and snowboard schools, along with the best instructors and guides to be able to offer a selection of amazing off-piste courses during your stay.
If you wish to ski the Vallee Blanche, this will be your best opportunity with the organisation off Cold Fusion and a great group of Cold Fusion guests to enjoy this memorable holiday with.
For more information please e-mail email@example.com
For more information please contact us on 0033 670 560 676 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vallee Blanche Package:
- 3 Half days Professional Off-Piste Instruction / Guiding
- 1 Full day with a High Mountain Guide with Trip down the famous Vallee Blanche Glacier
- 6 Day Mont Blanc Unlimited Ski Pass (If you want to upgrade to 7 or 8 day pass please let us know, this can be arranged for a small additional fee)
- All Safety equipment including Avalanche Transceivers & Harness
In additional to this you also receive our standard Cold Fusion holiday package – Click here for full details
Items you should bring with you:
- Rucksack to carry skis
- Mobile phone that works abroad
- Waterproof ski jacket
- Waterproof ski trousers
- Ski gloves or mittens
- Ski socks
- Thermal base layers (it is advisable to layer your clothing when skiing so that you can remove layers if you become too hot and replace them when needed)
- Light fleeces/jumpers (to layer over a base layer and under your ski jacket) – thick jumpers can be bulky and restrict movement when worn under a ski jacket
- Warm hat (we recommend wearing a helmet on this course, but this can be hired in resort)
- Goggles and good quality sunglasses (the sun is extremely powerful in the mountains and the reflection off the snow can be very strong on the eyes)
- Sunscreen/block for the face and neck
- Winter insurance that covers off-piste – it is essential that your travel insurance covers you for winter sports off-piste as medical services are not cheap!
Whats Not Included:
- Flights to Geneva
- Ski Hire
- Lunch during the day
ONE STEP CLOSER TO YOUR MOUNTAIN HOLIDAY
Send Us Your Booking Request
Fill out the form to send us your booking request and one of the team will get back to you shortly. If you have any questions or would like to speak to us in person you can reach us on the following numbers.
Call Nicky: +33 (0)6 43 75 12 34 or Steve: +33 (0)6 70 56 06 76.