Cold Fusion – Solo Ski Holidays & Singles Snowboard Holidays
At Cold Fusion, we offer a family and child-free environment in all of our ski chalets. We guarantee you will be with other single skiers and solo snowboarders on all weeks throughout the winter season, offering a social winter holiday with like-minded single travellers.
Our singles ski chalets benefit from short airport transfer times, with Chamonix, Les Houches and Morzine being just over 1 hour from Geneva airport. Return airport transfers are included in the Cold Fusion holiday package and so the only thing left for our independent travellers to organise are their flights.
We offer flexible airport transfers allowing you to book flights from your local airport at the times you choose. Cold Fusion also offers in resort transport in private minibuses allowing easy access for our guests to and from the ski slopes. Our in-resort management team makes sure each individual traveller has the best possible holiday whilst staying with Cold Fusion Chalets.
INCLUDED IN YOUR COLDFUSION CHALETS HOLIDAY
- Dynamic Cold Fusion team in every chalet with qualified chefs, chalet hosts & drivers.
- Geneva airport transfers – Door to door service with flexible pick up & drop off times (More Info)
- Daily private transport to ski lift with morning and afternoon pick ups.
- Cold Fusion welcome drinks with free flowing Champagne and canapés.
- Gourmet 3 course evening meal with dishes carefully chosen and prepared by experienced chefs and catering for all dietary requirements (More Info)
- Premium bottled wines hand-picked from around the world to match our dishes with a choice of red, white or rose wines.
- Delicious breakfast served every morning with a selection of hot and cold options and fresh bread delivered daily to the chalet (More Info)
- Afternoon Tea (More Info)
- Complimentary tea, coffee & fresh fruit available throughout the day.
- Complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, slippers and hairdryers.
- Linen & Towels.
- All local taxes – includes free public transport.
- Honesty Bar – Selection of premium beers, wines, champagne, soft drinks & confectionary.
WHY BOOK WITH COLDFUSION CHALETS
- Leader of the singles ski holiday industry since 2005
- World-famous singles ski resorts of Chamonix, Les Houches (Mont Blanc Massif) & Morzine (Portes du Soleil)
- Choose between a large group of 32 solo skiers in CHAMONIX, 12 solo travellers in LES HOUCHES or 10 single skiers / snowboarders in MORZINE
- Choice of 4 traditional and contemporary ski chalets for solo travellers with unbeatable locations and proximity to ski lifts.
- Dynamic Cold Fusion team with qualified chefs, chalet hosts, drivers and ski hosts to cater for the needs of our single skiers and snowboarders
- Season long availability – our solo skiers can book anytime between December and May
- All ski chalets are exclusive to Cold Fusion with hot tubs
- We welcome all abilities of singles skiers and solo snowboarders
- No single supplement
- At Cold Fusion, we offer a family and child- free environment in all of our ski chalets. We guarantee you will be with other single skiers and solo snowboarders on all weeks throughout the winter season, offering a social winter holiday with like-minded single travellers.
- Our singles ski chalets benefit from short airport transfer times, with both Chamonix, Les Houches and Morzine being just over 1 hour from Geneva airport.
- Return airport transfers are included in the Cold Fusion holiday package and so the only thing left for our independent travellers to organise are their flights.
WHO TRAVELS WITH COLDFUSION CHALETS
- Solo skiers
- Single snowboarders
- Like minded travellers
- Sociable ski couples
- Couple of friends looking for a social ski / snowboard holiday
- Partner doesn’t ski
Our guests travel independently for a variety of reasons. Maybe their friends or partners do not share the same love for skiing or snowboarding and they do not want to miss out on their ski holiday. It could be that their usual ski group cannot make it this year or their ski buddies cannot get the time off work or financially justify a winter holiday this season. Some of our guests are ski or snowboard novices and want to learn a new sport in the company of other independent travellers.
Not all of our guests are travelling solo, we also welcome small groups of 2 or 3 friends or sociable couples who want to meet other people in an adult only environment.
For whatever reason people choose to book with Cold Fusion, they are all in the same boat and looking for a social holiday where they can meet like-minded independent people to ski with during the day and to socialise with in the evenings.