HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR AND COME AND JOIN US IN THE MOUNTAINS!
Let our team take the festive stress away this year and enjoy exceptional service in the company of other independent travellers.
What better way to spend Christmas Eve than enjoying mince pies and mulled wine in front of the fire with new friends after a great day on the slopes!
A glass of Bucks Fizz on Christmas day morning followed by some festive skiing will give you a great appetite for our Gala Christmas Menu, prepared by our professional and talented chefs.
After a glass or two of Champagne, you will certainly be ready to sample the festive après-ski in resort or simply sit back and relax and let our team look after you. Over the Christmas week we are offering holidays either from Saturday – Saturday or Sunday – Sunday, full details below:
You Might Like to Know…
In addition to the usual Cold Fusion Holiday package expect to be pampered with:
- Champagne and canapés on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Christmas tree with festive decorations in all chalets
- Festive après ski in resort
- Bucks Fizz breakfast on Christmas Day
- Afternoon tea and mulled wine Delicious Christmas menu with canapés, crackers and Christmas Pudding
- Waterproof ski jacket
- Waterproof ski trousers
- Ski gloves or mittens
- Ski socks (comfortable feet are essential when skiing and so it is worth investing in a few good pairs of socks)
- Thermal base layers (it is advisable to layer your clothing when skiing so that you can remove layers if you become too hot and replace them when needed)
- Light fleeces/jumpers (to layer over a base layer and under your ski jacket) – thick jumpers can be bulky and restrict movement when worn under a ski jacket
- Warm hat (we recommend wearing a helmet when skiing, but this can be hired in resort)
- Goggles and good quality sunglasses (the sun is extremely powerful in the mountains and the reflection off the snow can be very strong on the eyes)
- Sunscreen/block for the face and neck
- Winter insurance – it is essential that your travel insurance covers you for winter sports as medical services are not cheap
It is possible to hire ski clothing from many UK outlets and this may be a cheaper option than buying all items before the holiday – please feel free to call us with any questions you may have about what to bring with you or indeed any aspect of the trip.
*Please note that our Learn to Ski Weeks are for complete ski novices and if you are not a complete beginner (perhaps you have skied many years ago) then this package is not for you*
For more information please contact us on 0033 670 560 676 or via e-mail: email@example.com
ONE STEP CLOSER TO YOUR MOUNTAIN HOLIDAY
Send Us Your Booking Request
Fill out the form to send us your booking request and one of the team will get back to you shortly. If you have any questions or would like to speak to us in person you can reach us on the following numbers.
Call Nicky: +33 (0)6 43 75 12 34 or Steve: +33 (0)6 70 56 06 76.