AIMED AT TAKING YOU FROM BEGINNER LEVEL TO INTERMEDIATE, BUILD CONFIDENCE AND IMPROVE TECHNIQUE…
This is a week during our winter programme, which we have dedicated to our single guests who have tried skiing or snowboarding before, but who still class themselves as beginners.
Aimed at our solo travellers who have spent limited time on snow before, the beginner progression week for singles will improve technique and build confidence.
You Might Like to Know…
Beginner Progression Class 1 group ski or snowboard lessons: 5 x half day lessons
Ski or Snowboard Hire (6 days)
6 day full area Mont Blanc Unlimited ski pass
Plus our standard holiday package… CHECK IT OUT!
- Waterproof ski jacket
- Waterproof ski trousers
- Ski gloves or mittens
- Ski socks (comfortable feet are essential when skiing and so it is worth investing in a few good pairs of socks)
- Thermal base layers (it is advisable to layer your clothing when skiing so that you can remove layers if you become too hot and replace them when needed)
- Light fleeces/jumpers (to layer over a base layer and under your ski jacket) – thick jumpers can be bulky and restrict movement when worn under a ski jacket
- Warm hat (we recommend wearing a helmet when skiing, but this can be hired in resort)
- Goggles and good quality sunglasses (the sun is extremely powerful in the mountains and the reflection off the snow can be very strong on the eyes)
- Sunscreen/block for the face and neck
- Winter insurance – it is essential that your travel insurance covers you for winter sports as medical services are not cheap
It is possible to hire ski clothing from many UK outlets and this may be a cheaper option than buying all items before the holiday – please feel free to call us with any questions you may have about what to bring with you or indeed any aspect of the trip.
*Please note that our Learn to Ski Weeks are for complete ski novices and if you are not a complete beginner (perhaps you have skied many years ago) then this package is not for you*
For more information please contact us on 0033 670 560 676 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sleeps up to 14 Cold Fusion guests
- 5 twin bedrooms & 2 deluxe single bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Ski In / Ski Out
- Large lounge/relaxation areas
- Large dining area
- Balcony and terrace facing Mont Blanc
- Open-plan kitchen
- Under-floor heating
- Television with film library
- iMac computer for guest use with 24hr Internet access and Wifi connection
- Proximity to Argentiere
- Outdoor hot tub
- Indoor spa room with jacuzzi and sauna
- Pool table
- Private minibus & driver
- Private parking
ONE STEP CLOSER TO YOUR MOUNTAIN HOLIDAY
Send Us Your Booking Request
Fill out the form to send us your booking request and one of the team will get back to you shortly. If you have any questions or would like to speak to us in person you can reach us on the following numbers.
Call Nicky: +33 (0)6 43 75 12 34 or Steve: +33 (0)6 70 56 06 76.