What’s included in your holiday price?
Included in your catered ski chalet holiday with Cold Fusion Chalets is:
- Transfers to and from Geneva airport with guaranteed flexibility to match your flight times allowing you to fly from your local airport at a time that suits you. Click here for more info about airport transfers
- Champagne and canapés upon arrival at the chalet
- Chalet accommodation for 7 nights
- Three course gourmet evening meal six nights of your stay – including special menus for those with dietary needs, prepared by an experienced chef – Click here to view our menu
- Excellent quality complimentary French and Italian wine (selection of red, white and rose wines), beer & soft drinks with all evening meals.
- Full breakfast every morning: hot and cold option including eggs, bacon, fresh bread, pastries, fruit platter and a choice of cereals
- Afternoon tea – home baked cakes, fresh bread and jams with tea and coffee
- Tea, coffee and other hot drinks available at all times
- Chalet Host to organise lift passes, equipment hire, lessons, evening entertainment, etc
- Private transport to ski lifts: Morning and afternoon pick ups.
- Transport into town in the evenings in private minibuses (return transport is subject to availability and charged locally)
- Use of all chalet facilities:
- Hot tub
- Sauna (Morzine only)
- Television with UK satellite channels & DVD player
- Selection of DVDs, Playstation / Wii games, board games, books
- Internet access – WIFI and hard-wired with large iMac for guest use
- Docking station for iPods and MP3 players
- Secure ski and board store
- Help with the ski maps to show you the best runs and also where the best restaurants are located!
- Complimentary toiletries in every bathroom
- Bathrobes, Slippers and Hairdryers
- Linen, towels (changed mid-week)
- All local taxes (Includes free public transport)
What’s not included in the price?
- Flights – We recommend trying the following website to search for flights: http://www.skyscanner.net
- Insurance – We recommend purchasing insurance through MPI brokers – Click here for a quote
- Ski pass – These can all be pre-ordered when filling out the booking form and will be waiting for collection upon arrival in resort.
- Ski Hire – We work with only the very best ski hire shops in all resorts. Your ski hire can be pre-booked on our online booking form and ready for collection upon arrival in resort.
- Lessons – We can arrange private or group lessons for all abilities. We recommend pre-booking lessons for peak weeks i.e. Christmas, New Year, School holidays, etc.
- Professional ski-guiding – We can arrange instructors and mountain guides for off-piste skiing and heli-skiing in all resorts.
- Honesty bar – paid locally in resort
- Private massage and physiotherapy – booked and paid locally in resort
We can also arrange any winter activity from a helicopter ride over Mount Blanc, parapenting, huski dog sledging, ice climbing to a snowshoe picnic……all these activities can be booked in resort and paid locally.